Dr. Gregor Römer
Attorney at law, licensed specialist in employment law
- Law studies in Bonn and Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Doctor`s degree in employment law 2001
- Bar Exam in 2001
- Attorney at law KPMG Treuhand & Goerdeler
- Attorney at law UHY Wahlen & Partner since 2003
- Licensed specialist in employment law since 2006
- Partner at UHY Wahlen & Partner since 2010
Areas of practice
- Employment law
- Law of managing directors of german "GmbH"
- Law of freelancers and other service contracts
- Social security law
Dr. Römer advises entities in all matters pertaining employment law and law of managing directors of german "GmbH". He also counsels foreign clients on restructuring operations. Dr. Römer not only advises but also litigates claims on behalf of executives and employees.
"Interessenausgleich und Sozialplan bei Outsourcing und Auftragsneuvergabe, Berlin 2001"